Maintenance of medium voltage installations?
- Avoid unexpected failures and production stop
- Prevent accidents
- Guaranty the security
Maintenance from A to Z
- Control and cleaning of the switchgear and associated equipment.
- Replacement of the fuses of the under-voltage release.
- Functional protection relay tests by use of a primary injection test equipment.
- Fill up of oil in the minimum oil circuit breakers and review of the mechanical components.
- Control of all legal accessories, gloves, switching foot, operating handle, pictograms for the existing configuration.
- Replacement of the voltage presence indicators and/or insulators and refitting of the lightning of the room.
Logbook for your high-voltage installation
Do you check your high-voltage installation every 3 months? You are legally obliged to keep a logbook in which you record visual inspections of the MV/HV installation. Watch this video to see what you need to pay attention to.
- Fill in the logbook after the inspection and put it back in the cabin.
Keep the double print-through in your company as proof.
- Do you identify problems such as vermin, dust, water infiltration, etc.?
Contact us via the contact form or at firstname.lastname@example.org for a preventive maintenance or to plan a repair.
An installation that has not been supplied by DEBA?
As a specialist, DEBA maintains all types and brands of switchgear.